Search Publication Extracts
Publication: The Story of Saskatchewan and its People. Volume 3 by Hawkes, John
Issue: Chicago, Illinois: Clarke, 1924 page 2065-2066
Title: Lorence V Kerr
Web Link: link
Lornece V. Kerr, a prosperous realtor and business man of Regina, was born in Stratford, Ontario, in 1885, of Sctoch parentage. His father and mother, D. and Elizabeth (Holmes) Kerr, were married in Ontario, wither they had come as young people from their native Scotalnd, and there spent the most of their lives.
- Lornece is the youngest of six children, of whom four are living.
- Educateed Woodstock Collegiate Institute
- Came to Regina 1903, studied in Normal School
- Following year entered real estate business
- Married 1911 Miss Edith Muriel Buck, of Nova Scotia
- Two children, Muriel, twelve, and Lorence Victor Jr.
- Affiliated with the Knox Presbyterian church.